By Roald Dahl
Publication via Dahl, Roald
Read or Download A Roald Dahl Selection (Imprint Books) PDF
Similar children's books books
In 1978, ten-year-old Sylvia and her mom flow to Wakeview, South Carolina, the place Sylvia turns into most sensible neighbors with a lady impending her one centesimal birthday.
This new 30 web page publication, hassle at Recess, used to be written through eight 12 months outdated Jamie. teenagers will relate to her difficulties at the playground and within the school room. a must have for all childrens who stutter and others too!
Textual content and paintings painting over a hundred prehistoric reptiles of land, sea, and air, together with the reptiles that preceded the dinosaurs, the dinosaur giants of the Mesozoic period, and the big reptiles of the age of mammals.
- Disney's World Of English. Book 08
- Amar Chitra Katha - More Tales from the Jatakas
- Rough Tough Rowdy (Karrotville)
- Flight (DK Eyewitness Books)
Additional resources for A Roald Dahl Selection (Imprint Books)
Freeze the purée for 1 hour, until firm, but not solid. 7. Return the purée to the freezer until solid. 6. Insert a small stick into each partly frozen cube. 8. Remove a pop from the tray and lick away! Creative Options: Freeze the fruit purée in small paper cups, then just peel away the cups and eat! Place a cherry or blueberry in each cube before freezing to provide a fun surprise center. 35 NUTTY POPCORN BALLS I f you like popcorn, you’ll love this swell snack. You’ll love making it, too—you get to dig into gooey stuff.
Makes: 24 balls Ingredients: • 1 cup peanut butter • ½ cup nonfat powdered milk • ¼ cup honey • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract • ½ cup finely ground pecans Materials: • Mixing bowl • Measuring cups and spoons • Fork • Shallow bowl • Tray • Wax paper • Refrigerator • Serving tray or plate 42 2. Pinch off small pieces of dough and roll into 1-inch balls. 3. Pour ground pecans into a shallow bowl. 4. Roll balls in nuts until well coated. 5. Line a tray with a sheet of wax paper. 6. Place the peanut-butter balls on the tray.
10. Top with butter and syrup. 6. Turn the stove on medium heat. 7. Spray the griddle or skillet with vegetable-oil spray. Creative Options: For variety, make little pancakes (called silver-dollar pancakes) or cut out almostdone pancakes with a favorite cookie cutter. 21 QUICK CINNAMON ROLLS Y ou’ll want to fill up on these sticky, gooey cinnamon rolls. When you reach for seconds, just say they’re not as good when they’re cold! What to Do: 1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. 2. Spray a round cake pan with vegetable-oil spray.